From: Jim Wilkin [mailto:james.a.wil...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, 25 June 2010 6:22 AM
To: Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC)
Subject: [Emc-users] help wit o words

The program I have in mind is to make the top arched cove molding for a
grandfather clock.
Would like to use O words to make to two arches at the same time one
horizontal (starting at  7 9/16 rad. and ending at 5 5/8 rad.) and one
vertical (1 13/16 like the bottom inside of a ball).
Have studied the ball in the box. But need two different radius.
Perhaps someone could guide me to more articles on this subject.
I took trig fifty years ago and they said "some day you will need it".
                                        Thank you Jim