well, as usual now that I try to reproduce the error, no way to get it
crashing !

Since 15 min I make lots of moves and start/stop of the air compressor,
but nothing :/

hey ! just crashed, synced with the compressor start. Kirk, you're the
winner !

Any ideas to filter the compressor power line ? 3HP 220V 50Hz 1ph motor.
Well as we have 3ph line here, I will first plug the compressor on
another phase than the EMC computer.