Thanks Igor;
I have tried the USC diagnostics. They don't see the printer port also.
Apparently the CMOS settings are not getting the printer port into EPP mode,
or something, that is keeping everything from recognising the port while it
is
acting like a ECP printer port.

See Jon's last post and my response.

    Don