Hello, gentlemen!

I have a question about creating g-code for a machine with awkward kinematics.
Basically my problem can be reduced to following issue:
How can I create g-code, if I know the path of tool in XY plane and a
path in XZ plane? I have 2 paths that I have to merge together -
execute simultaneously.

How can I blend them together?
Both lines contain straight lines and arcs, so since both of them
contain X coordinates, that can be used as a reference. I think that
easiest way would be splitting X in a ~0,5 mm increments and
calculating corresponding Y and Z values (0,2-0,3 mm precision
tolerance on the part is acceptable), because:
    a) blending together arcs in 2 different planes will result in
crazy shapes, like parabola or something similar;
    b) somehow I belive that EMC can interpolate movement along 2
axis, I have to move along 3 axis simultaneously.
Does anyone have an idea, how to merge two lines together? Should I
start with dxf or could I convert both contours to g-code and then use
some custom python filter to merge them together? To ensure that both
lines are synced by X coordinate, I would like to make it calculate Y
and Z positions for certain X increments. How hard is that? Am I the
only one who thinks that this approach makes any sense?
This way would provide me with a following benefit: with inverse time
feed rate I could ensure that material is moved with a constant speed
(actually that is pretty important to move material with a constant
speed). I understand that this approach means substantial length of
g-code file, but that is o.k.

Any ideas or suggestions (especially on the programming part) will be
appreciated :)

Viesturs