Hello,

I added a fourth axis to my three axis gantry style router. This is to
control a plastic extruder.  After this addition I got strange errors. For
instance jogging does not work sometimes on one axis or after homing
correctly the position in AXIS counts up slowly but nothing is physically
moving . After commenting out the spindle "pwmgen make-pulses" from the base
thread (it is not needed when I use the extruder) operation is normal again.
I did not see any "unexpected delay" messages.

One possibilty is that I have  to much to do in the base thread cycle. How
can I check that?

Anything else to check?

HW is Asus AT5NM10-I and Gecko  G540. Base period is 23000ns.

// Lars