From: robert [mailto:rob...@innovative-rc.com]
Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2012 3:14 PM
To: Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC)
Subject: Re: [Emc-users] W axis Setup

hi
yes i have two lathes with W, they are real turrets W only see
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swulPjzzRQA

W axis screws back plot up abit when u move the W it moves the backplot
screen by that ammount.. but code runs normal so just have to take that into
account the backplot will not be as code runs..

see here part of my ini i missed alot out to make it easyer to see
*http://pastebin.com/wA5WmMvu*

unless u wish to make a patch to try sort that out.. seperate the XZ and VW
plots..
i have no idea how todo that..

robert