On Wed, 18 Jan 2012 10:15:32 +0200
"Alex Joni" <alex.j...@robcon.ro> wrote:

> As of the lists, maybe it would be worth taking the opportunity to
> move them to linuxcnc.org (and get rid of these pesky ads).

If nothing else, this. See? Yet another improvement to our collective
condition!

One other thing: I don't see why the project is not still an "enhanced
machine controller". Surely this is still a descriptive term we can use
which helps our search-ability.

Also, we have a Facebook page?
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Enhanced-Machine-Controller/168615196489427

Thanks,