On 21 January 2012 15:31, Scott Hasse <scott.ha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> To that end, I'm
> wondering if there is a typical approach to parsing and validating
> arbitrary-format gcode into some sort of canonical form

There is a standalone interpreter in the LinuxCNC source, though I am
not sure what it is for, or how it works, or if it works any more. Nor
is it in Python. In fact, I don't know why I am bothering, but I guess
I got this far, and it's now only Ctrl-V
http://git.linuxcnc.org/gitweb?p=emc2.git;a=tree;f=src/emc/sai;h=c01f9e6223e3b713b68f9077c61cf27bdc34dadc;hb=HEAD

--
atp
The idea that there is no such thing as objective truth is, quite simply, wrong.