Eric Keller wrote:
>> The LinuxCNC forum shows 14,000 posts to 8,000 for the cnczone one.
>> >  I (personally) find the cnczone forum rather hard to find, at the end
>> >  of a very long list, and I don't think that the sub-forums are broken
>> >  down small enough.
>> >
> Seems to me that the CNCzone moderator is a EMC doubter at best, maybe I'm
> wrong.  I used to hang out more at CNCzone, but it really gets tiresome
> after a while.  Lots of good information, and a lot of people that need
> help, but also lots of trolls and (often misinformed) know-it-alls that
> confuse things

I am a CNCZone doubter ;)
It's not as bad as some of the other on-line list sites, but not being able to
answer threads from my in box is the main reason it does not get as much
support
as these more accessible ones. It's a pet moan that there is not an ideal list
management solution. SF and Yahoo both have there own niggles, but on the whole
they do at least support both 'on-line' and 'off-line' users reasonably well?
Any site that requires you to log in to reply when the message HAS been
delivered off-line is a bigger pain ...

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL