On 1/26/2012 3:06 PM, Eric Keller wrote:
> I was wondering if anyone had tried the AMD low power processors like the
> following:
> http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813135290
>
> <...>
> I might just go ahead and try it anyway, I'm sure I can use it for
> something.
> Eric

I'm always on the look out for something new to play with but I'm up to
my neck in stuff already. My initial reaction to the board you name is
its apparent lack of a parallel port, internal or external, which means
it won't work with the controller I have now. Not that there isn't
always a tomorrow.

Let us know what you find out.

Regards,
Kent