So, looking at one of the links for servo tuning is our

FF0 = Velocity Feed Forward Gain.
FF1 = Position Feed Forward Gain.
FF2 = Acceleration Feed Forward Gain  or Friction Feed Forward Gain.

I would like to update the docs with some descriptive text in addition
to "0th order feed forward gain" as that and the other descriptions only
seem to make sense to a mathematics professor.

"
Position Feed Forward Gain.
Compensates for position-based effects in a system. Its effect is
similar to having a spring attached to the stage.
(DAC counts / position counts)

Velocity Feed Forward Gain.
Compensates for velocity-based friction or similar effects in a system.
(DAC counts * (commanded position counts / sample period))

Acceleration Feed Forward Gain.
Compensates for mass in a system.
(DAC counts / (commanded position counts / sample period^2 ))

Friction Feed Forward Gain.
Compensates for Friction in a stage.
(DAC counts)
"