Sorry, for the double-post, do not know, how did I do that...

2012. gada 17. marts 15:13 Viesturs Lācis <viesturs.la...@gmail.com> rakstīja:

> Anyway, I still get this in error message:
> Can not find -sec MOT -var MOT -num 1
> Can not find -sec IO -var IO -num 1
> Can not find -sec TASK -var TASK_LD_PRELOAD -num 1
> Can not find -sec DISPLAY -var DISPLAY_LD_PRELOAD -num 1
> Can not find -sec LINUXCNC -var NML_FILE -num 1
> Can not find -sec EMC -var NML_FILE -num 1
> 13992
>  PID TTY      STAT   TIME COMMAND
> Stopping realtime threads
> Unloading hal components

I tried sample configs, LinuxCNC starts up normally. Both hm2-servo
and hm2-stepper.

The conclusion - it does not like the BOSSV.BIT firmware, because it
does not start with it, regardless, if I have sserial_port_0=00 in
CONFIG line in INI file or no.

Peter, can You provide me with a firmware for 7i43-400 card with
smart-serial module and at least 1 encoder module?

Viesturs