Gentle persons:

My ISP has just been autoblocked by sourceforge

> Reporting-MTA: dns; smtp02.lnh.mail.rcn.net
>
> Final-Recipient:rfc822;emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net
> Action: failed
> Remote-MTA: dns; [216.34.181.68]
> Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 5.1.0 - Unknown address error 550-'Your IP,
> 207.172.157.102 has been autoblocked because of abuse.  Please
> emailpostmas...@sourceforge.net  from another host if you believe this to be
> in error.  This block will automatically be lifted shortly.' (delivery
> attempts: 0)

Since I was already in the process of weaning myself from my ISP's email
server for other reasons, including excessive spam and lack of good
support tools, I've gone ahead and created this new gmail account.

For the few who care, please adjust your address books.

Regards,
Kent