Andy

That's great

Looking at the syntax of G10, I think I would need to add

[HALUI]
# mdi-command-00 Touch off X
MDI_COMMAND = G10 L20 P0 X0

# mdi-command-01 Touch off Y
MDI_COMMAND = G10 L20 P0 Y0

# mdi-command-02 Touch off Z
MDI_COMMAND = G10 L20 P0 X0

to my INI file

I should then be able to add

# Assign buttons to touch off commands
net touch-off-x halui.mdi-command-00 <= input.0.btn-base5
net touch-off-y halui.mdi-command-01 <= input.0.btn-base6
net touch-off-z halui.mdi-command-02 <= input.0.btn-base7

to my postgui.hal file

Sounds simple enough.  I'll give it a go tonight.

This will save having to reach for the keyboard after using the joystick to
move to the touch off position.

Mike