I agree it is good to learn from other control systems but the wheel is
reinvented every day with a better wheel. If not we would still be
driving Model A's in any color you like as long as it is black. I did a
brake job on my van yesterday and the rear calipers were strange and
different than any other disk brake caliper that I had seen before and I
had to search the internet to figure out how to retract the piston...
same principle but reinvented to be better.

<snip>
white noise that added nothing to the thread
<snip>

John