On Wednesday 25 July 2012 15:53:49 andy pugh did opine:

> http://www.modvid.com.au/assets/images/anders_bike_shop03.jpg
> Looks like a nice 0.07" centre-height lathe.
>
> The full set is at :
> http://www.modvid.com.au/html/body_anders_bike_shop_details.html

All I can say is WOW!  The detail is great.  I'll have to admit that
amongst all the old Triumphs & Harley's & Beemer's, I half expected to see
a prewar Indian Chief with its 4 cylinder inline engine, and possibly even
an Ariel Square 4.  But even in our world of today, Jay Leno probably owns
50% of the survivors in 2012.  Very few left IOW.  I rode a borrowed Chief
in a veterans day parade once, with a square 4 in front of me.  I have
never again seen both in the same year.  The Chief had a suicide clutch and
was hell to control at sub idling speeds, but was also very quiet.  You
could hear the Ariels mechanical noises a block away.  I was a bit green at
biking then, back in the middle 50's, and didn't realize till 25 years
later that that ride could and should have been in the history books, but
it was just part of the glitz for a veterans day parade then.

Cheers, Gene
... I want to perform cranial activities with Tuesday Weld!!