Hi,
I have upgraded my machine to support movement on 6 axes. So now I have
to upgrade the electronics from 4 to 6 axis. I currently use a 4 axis
breakout board and have seen some chinese 6 axis breakout boards
advertised on ebay. Does anyone have any experience with these
regardining reliability usefulness etc?  As an alternative I am thinking
of getting a mesa 5i25 + 2 7i78 daughter cards would this be the better
option?

thanks

Alan