On 27 November 2012 15:27, Kasey Matejcek <someo...@lkm.bz> wrote:
> Is there a way I can prevent my A axis from moving when I do a tool change

I suspect not, from a quick look at the code on git.

You _might_ be able to make it less annoying by seting WRAPPED_ROTARY
= true. I don't know if that would mess you up in other ways.

> I have the TOOL_CHANGE_POSITION = 0 0 0 in the ini file I left the forth
> zero off doesn't help

Unfortunately the code sets all the unlisted axes to zero, rather than
not setting them at all. The docs don't make this clear.

Remapping M6 to put in the moves you want and no others is possibly
the best solution. But that isn't available in 2.5.1
Would the simple quill-up work for you?

--
atp
If you can't fix it, you don't own it.