Hi,

I'm using motenc, so it would be nice if it can get supported.

 I'm a bit lost with the thousand of threads related to new
developments, as I don't have too much spare time ultimately, but if
it can be run on top ubuntu 10.04, I think I will be able to give it a
try.

Where can I get more specific instructions about the trials I should
make (Xenomai user, RT-PREEMPT,...), and about how to proceed (which
repo -precise git instruction can be valuable here- and how to get the
required kernels)?.

By the way I'm really impressed with this all new HAL thing!!!.

Also impressed with technical EXCELLENCE of the guys working in this
project!!!.
Many thanks to all for all this absolutely great work!!!.

Javier