Lars,

If you have another user interface running, the first interface to see the
error is going to swallow it. Since a local interface generally updates faster
that one over a network, the odds are that the local interface will see it
first.

This is a known limitation of that interface.

I believe linuxcncsvr (5005) is for nml, which is why halrmt is by default on
5006 and linuxcncrsh on 5007.

Regards,
Eric

Sent from my ASUS Pad