Hello!

Here comes an cnc-unrelated question: is there any difference in all
the different laser printer toners that are available on ebay?
I hacked up our laser printer so that it allows diy refillling and
won't lock up after certain number of pages and I have started to look
around for the toner itself. The thing is that sellers on ebay specify
that some particular package is meant for some particular printer
models. The thing is that I would like to purchase some larger bottles
of the toner, which is not supposed to be used for my printer.
For example, I found this seller:
http://stores.ebay.com/aaatonercalifornia

The question is - are there any differences with the toners (like
fraction size of the powder etc) or is that just a marketing BS and I
can safely use whatever I can find there?

Thanks in advance!

--
Viesturs

If you can't fix it, you don't own it.