Greetings;

Running in sim mode here, the "m6 t10" command is causing the sim to make a
simultainious G0 move to 0,0,0.  This represents a potential gouging
situation in the real world as it should not descend below #<_Z_safe>=0.100
during such a move.

How can I prevent the sim (or my real machine) from even making that move
if the tool is already loaded by a previous test run?

Next question:

2. Can we do a call to a c program expecting 6 arguments & returning 2,
from our gcode?  I would like to be able to use the output of center.c,
compiled without the text, dynamically in the gcode for automatic IJK
calcs.

3. If so how?

Cheers, Gene
My views
Law of Continuity:
        Experiments should be reproducible.  They should all fail the same
way.
I was taught to respect my elders, but its getting
harder and harder to find any...