Here is a link to another machine I was looking at before I purchased the
Atlas lathe & Jet mill:
www.shoptask.com

They put a lot of effort into stiffening the machine, but it still has all
of the other shortcomings of a 3 in 1.

--J. Ray Mitchell Jr.
jrmitche...@gmail.com
(818)324-7573

“Truth is treason in the Empire of Lies.” — Ron Paul