Hi, I am wanting to make a plaque for a memorial bench for a friend who
recently passed away.  the plaque is 3x5" and I want to cut an image into
bronze.

This is a one-off so I don't want to make a huge investment in software.  I
have a CNC machine but would also be happy if any of you on this list has
the capability and can make if for me.

Please let me know if you are setup to do this and I will send you a sample
of the image, or if you have recommendations for software that I could
use/purchase that is not too expensive and  LinuxCNC compatible.

Thank you,

DougM