Not to hijack the recent pendant thread, but I thought I saw scrolling
past that someone may have had working the XHC pendants with LCNC?
These are (rather sexy) USB or USB-Wireless units with an MPG, LCD for
DRO and button pad. I picked up one of the wireless units, despite my
misgivings about wireless control, more for fun with a friend who is
still running Mach3 (so I could give it away if needed) - but thinking
that maybe that someday I might actually get the time to see if HIDCOMP
would see it.

Although these are available from a variety of sellers,
http://www.automationtechnologiesinc.com/products-page/mpgs/wireless-mpg-handwheel-for-mach3-controller

is the "most loved" distributor by the Mach guys, currently.

This isn't a plug for this device, as I certainly don't have it working
(at all) with LinuxCNC (or even Mach at the moment) - but I'm fishing to
see if someone already has....

Regards,

Ted.