On 26 June 2013 03:57, Pete Matos <petefro...@gmail.com> wrote:
>  How about a who's who description so we can tell from the
> pictures who we are looking at.

I am possibly the worst possible person to do this, as I can't even
always remember my own name, but in a strict left-to right:
1301 Me, Jeff
1302 JohnM, Jeff, Stuart, JonE, Charles?, Seb, Matt, SteveS, ?
1303 ? ? JonE, ? Seb, Matt, Charles? SteveS ?
1305 Matt, Steve?, Tom? ChrisR, ? Seb, ?, JohnM, JohnK, Charles?
1309 ChrisR, Sam, ? ? NickS? Me, Jeff
3810 Stuart, ghostly ChrisR.
3814 Sam, Me, Stuart?, Peter
3816 ? JohnM, Matt, ? SteveB, ChrisM
3851 SteveS
3859 Peter, MichaelH, Stuart, Seb
3861 Peter, Stuart, TomP
3866 SteveB, Seb, ? SteveS, Me, Jeff, ChrisR
3869 Peter, Ari(L84supper), ? ChrisR
3878 TomP, PCW, StevS, JonE, Sam.
3884 TomP, KimK, Me, ? Ari, ?, JonE, PCW
3891 KimK
3940 ChrisM, SteveS, ?, Sam, PCW.

No, I was right, I am not the one to be doing this. perhaps someone
else feels like filling in he blanks and the many photos I skipped.

--
atp
If you can't fix it, you don't own it.