How would Michigan sound for a meeting? I only have two lathes up and
running at the moment but I hope to have three and maybe a mill with a
fourth axis up by next spring. I do not have a lot to offer as far as
development knowledge but I am ready to help in any way possible.

Jeff Johnson
superiorroll.com

Gentlemen,
  I think annual meetings are nice for everyone. A small
developer/integrator meeting would be useful but if our annual meeting is
understood to be a developer/integrator meeting then we won't have
disappointed attendees. I believe people new to the LinuxCNC world benefit
greatly by attending the developer/integrator meetings. Getting to know
everyone is a great benefit. You learn a lot by listening and watching. All
of the developers are available for questions from time to time and are
very willing to answer questions. Just don't expect classes and organized
events. The organized event is the meeting.
  That being said, I think it would be nice to have the meeting at another
place next year - not that I mind hosting but a different venue will make
it more convenient for some and possibly more interesting for all.
  Lacking a date and place by Nov 1 2013 I will set a date to have the
meeting in Wichita next year. This time we will post it in all places so
more can see it and plan for it. Any suggestions on the date are welcome.
Maybe this message should be posted everywhere also.
thanks
Stuart