John Alexander Stewart wrote:
> Marcus;
>
> Thinking about it, and reading about the G92 command, I think that the G92
> might be a better solution for what I want to do, (which is just machine a
> bunch of identical parts on a sheet of brass).
>
> I had thought that setting up an array of "fixtures" would be the solution,
> but I think the G92 is the way forward.

Yes, that's how I do it.  Go to G54, move to the zero feature of the next
position, do G92 L2 X0 Y0,
then G55, and run the subroutine, then go to G54, move to next
position and repeat.  Note that at least with the version I'm running,
this will NOT work right if you try to restart from line if you interrupt
the program.

Jon