Hello,
I am interested in how MTConnect serves the data.
I have asked the author. (too early for response yet )

I've been following the ZeroMQ discussions, which
are concerned with message passing tools which Linuxcnc could use.
http://zguide.zeromq.org/page:all

Has anyone gotten real values from MTConnect yet?
look at    http://agent.mtconnect.org/current
I get 'UNAVAILABLE' since I began monitoring the page a couple days ago.

and the 3 web pages need a descriptor that is unavailable

"http://www.mtconnect.org/schemas/MTConnectDevices_1.2.xsd";
accessing it replies with
"The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name
changed, or is temporarily unavailable."

The author might well be busy, and I applaud his work.

Its interesting tho, publishing HAL or Linuxcnc data on web pages would
be cool. I envision HAL systems reporting on web pages, even allowing
changes requested by javascript widgets.

regards
TomP
tjtr33