>>Exactly what do you hope to achieve in your fine process?

I hope to achieve void free castings.  Pic 602 and 603 show problem area
around stator.  623-625 turned out somewhat ok, but molds pushed apart.

>>What issues are you having that make you want to change your process?
We are building a pump with cast in place stator.  I am still in the
prototype stage, just trying to get the process to be repeatable.  The
stator tends to have residual voids that pop out later.

The silicon molds tend to flex or come apart at the wrong times.  I have
done some experimentation with different injection sites, with mixed
success.  See pictures here for good overview of parts and problems.
http://aercon.net/Public/pumppix/index.php  Blue resin is IE-3075, grey
rc-82d.

>>What brand and number is your silicone and casting resin?

Best results with Innovative Polymers RC-82D, also used IE-3075.

I am using a dp-400 with 1:1 400ml cartridges and 3/8 static mix tubes.