The Intel 2500, 2700 and 2800 boards have the PowerVR video core on
board that is not compatible with anything other than Windows 7 32 bit
and maybe Windows 8.

http://www.intel.com/support/graphics/intelgma3600/sb/CS-033597.htm

Intel screwed up on that series of boards and they realized it
afterwards..  so....

Intel is coming out with a new series of MITX boards, hopefully this
fall that has Intel HD graphics on board and not the PowerVR core.

Dave