I like his truth table entries that denote the bad sequences and "FIRE!"

This guy must have a healthy component budget and round up to the
nearest dozen when ordering !  ;-)

I suspect he has some pyro tendencies, who else would make videos of
their burn downs and then post them on the web!

Lets hope he has a face shield and fire extinguisher handy!

Dave