Does anyone know if the concave (cavity version) version exist of a
spherical or Cylindrical  end-burr ?
I have a lot of small rods I need to round the ends to half-spheres and
it would be nice if such a bit exist and is out of luck coming up with a
solution.

What I mean by an end burr is this eg this see "Cylindrical Ball Nose Burrs"
 under "http://www.american-carbide.com/Burs/CBProducts.php";

What I need is the opposite of that burr, so that if I stick a wire into
it, then the result will look like the cylindrical end burr.

Thanks