I dont know if this has been asked before but hear me out please.
I wondered why we could not have a number of INI files with an #INCLUDE
type of structure. I would very much like to segment my configuration
into usable sections like all the AXIS tuning parameters in one file for
instance. And then place all the display related stuff into another.

--

Regards /Groete

Marius D. Liebenberg
+27 82 698 3251