Hello Hive mind of LCNC;

My question tonite is how much hard drive space is needed with a 10.04 install
then getting all the other source files, compilers etc. so that I could do a
make and install master as RIP.

System has a 40 GB hdd, Installed 10.04 from CD then LCNC via script. No extras
that I know of. (did this install last summer) and the box has just been
sitting here collecting dust.

Between battling doctors (spent the holidays and watched the ball drop from
hospital bed), battle of the budget (did I mention Doctors?), battle with my
machine iron etc. I have been feeling a bit beat up.

I figure now was a good time to practice fighting code gremlins and getting my
build/make/config skills into shape since I have nothing to loose but my pride
and a few pennies worth of AC power.