On 05/28/2014 09:13 AM, Eric Keller wrote:
> My gigabyte e350N would not boot from usb.  I tried every possible fix
> listed on the internet, all of which are noted not to work in a significant
> number of cases.  It's a nice board otherwise.  Too bad the linux bios
> effort seems to have flamed out for obvious reasons

LinuxBIOS changed the project name to coreboot several years ago.
http://www.coreboot.org

I've been using the Asrock E350M1
http://www.asrock.com/mb/AMD/E350M1/index.asp?cat=

There's been a coreboot port  for a couple of years
http://www.coreboot.org/Board:asrock/e350m1

Porting to the Gigabyte e350N would take a bit of work but it's already
older and harder to find on the shelves.