Where would one find these alternate interfaces for EMC? I’m running a Sherline
mill using EMC 8.something and Hardy Heron on a Sony PCG-F430 computer with 256
megabytes of memory. So far, it’s been running great using the Axis interface.
Has anyone modified the Axis interface to have a “home all” button for the
manual mode? It’s a bit of a pain to move from axis to axis to “home” each
individually since it appears that the “homing” just sets a flag somewhere to
allow the program to continue.

Jerry Jankura
So many toys…. So little time ….