On 06/10/2014 04:40 PM, a k wrote:
> interesting point Viesturs Lācis
> <https://plus.google.com/u/1/110435321687535631572?prsrc=4>about giving a
> man a fish versus teaching him, how to catch
> a fish.
> i can recommend you to use it when you next time need to see doctor or go
> to hospital.
> point - you can learn how to fix yourself - be your own doctor.
> you can save a lot medical expense. if doctor can do so you can do also.
> a lo of logic in and common sense in it.

Speaking of expense, how much are you paying the folks here?  Nothing?!?
  I counted 116 posts in this thread, but it seems like you won't even
do basic reading that is pointed out to you to understand the system
better.  That is like going to the doctor, demanding a free
consultation, and then not taking the medicine he prescribes for you!
What was that you were saying about logic and common sense?