On Thursday 12 June 2014 11:16:28 Pete Matos did opine
And Gene did reply:
> Gene,
>      Thanks man but UNFORTUNATELY it is not mine LOL.  I just machined
> the custom scope riser and the removable custom side focus wheel for
> it. I am also probably going to be making some range markers for the
> scope as well here soon.  The rifle is a stunner for sure and one of
> the meanest looking airguns I have ever seen. It is pretty much STUPID
> expensive LOL.  That rig costs more than some decent cars LOL...  I
> was just privileged enough to get to make parts for it. I has also
> been tuned by Alan Zasadny one of the best PCP airgun tuners in the
> world.  It is just a sick cool airgun and I thought someone might
> enjoy seeing it. I am glad you like it and it sounds like your rifle
> is also nice.  Cheers!! Peace
>

> Pete

Darn,  here I thought I'd discovered what keeps you out of the bars. ;)

And yes, I need to take some decent, like blanket backdrops to reduce the
busyness of what I have taken.  That, and I tend not to send pix that
could be interpreted by some anti-gun nut, out there for them to have a
cow over.

Lets just say that every CF rifle in the cabinet is sitting in a thumbhole
stock, all but the first one I did 50+ years ago, carved from scratch.