On Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 5:44 PM, alex chiosso <achio...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi People.
> Due to an unexpected machine commissioning I'm working in this weekend (no
> way to finish on time for the integrator meeting !!). [:-( ]
> So I hope that over there you will have an interesting opportunity to share
> exeperiences and ideas for the LCNC project.
>
> Regards
>
> Alex

Better late than never: So here is what you missed out on ;-)

Quick writeup on the 2013 LinuxCNC meeting in Stuttgart
<http://wiki.linuxcnc.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?LinuxCNC_Integrator_Meeting_2013_Germany>

If anybody still has pictures or wants to change/add some information feel
free to edit or
send me a quick note and I will do it.