On 05/07/14 17:25, Dave Cole wrote:
> That would not surprise me.   There are people out there who have become
> very good at removing "activations".

There are site 'selling' Mach3 below the cost of a licence. Some of the
licences are simply copies, others are 'hacked' keys. Yes you only need
a 'copy' of a key to unlock mach3 but there are some keys which will not
work properly with current downloads of Mach3!

The original question was about the real download site, and it does
Google no good that they actually provide links to sites which are not
legal. At least now they are being forced to take more responsibility
for invalid data, but personally I don't find Google a lot of use UNTIL
you know that what you are looking at is legal ...

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL