Hi to all.
First of all thank you for your opinions.
I'm Italian but I'm not  a "stupid BASIC spaghetti programmers". [ ;-) ]
Especially in CNC programming where usually the program flow from "top to
bottom" and stops at the end with M2 (with no infinite loop as a void main
....) and you need to do a complex logical flow (conditional and
unconditional) within the program to perform the various tasks (not
essentially machining code) the GOTO statements are widely used.
The fact that all the main CNC manufacturers include this kind of
programming feature demonstrate that this way is far from obsolete but
exactly the opposite.
Also the "emblazoned" Haas machine manufacturer include the GOTO in their
CNC G code programming language instruction set.
Also the robot controllers programming languages (whatever brand) include
the GOTO statements too.
And , following the Chris opinion :

> besides if someone wants to write 'bad' gcode with gotos that
> work, who are we to tell them how to program :)

I wonder to know how difficult is to implement the GOTO logical operators
within the LCNC G Code interpreter.

Regards

Alex