On Sunday 05 October 2014 11:51:58 W. Martinjak did opine
And Gene did reply:
> Congratulation!!!
>
> Especially to your impressive juvenilely vim.
>
> Congratulation again!!!
>
> Matsche

Does the phrase 'keeps me out of the bars' sound familiar?  I think it
applies to me to a certain extent.  But don't let that color things too
much, cause even if I do go to the bar, I'm thumping a cane along with me
as I go most of the time. :)

If I had known I was gonna live this long, I would have dumped the 10'
high & bulletproof persona 60 years ago.  I've been hard on me in other
words. :(

Thanks for the flowers, this kind may be forgotten, but they don't wilt if
I forget to water them. ;-)