On 10/15/2014 02:06 PM, John Kasunich wrote:
> I just remembered that I had a detailed drawing of what I did. A
> picture is worth a thousand words.  See attached.

... snip

Thank you Dennis and John. I didn't realize the pins are meant to be
used with sockets. The sockets offer some flexibility. The example pin
beds I have found on the Net have used vero(?) boards which have .1"
spacing, but the spacing I need is 5mm and .15" and I don't have time to
make up a custom PC board. The sockets seem to have a ring and step I
can use instead of fixing with solder.

--
Kirk Wallace
http://www.wallacecompany.com/E45/