On 10/16/14 12:22 AM, Frank Tkalcevic wrote:
> Yeah, I don't have the latest trajectory planner.  3d_chips was one of my
> test files and came out ok without G64 settings.
>
> Any suggestions on how to estimate with G64?

You'd need to duplicate the functionality of the trajectory planner to
get G64P right.  And then keep it up to date as the TP changes...

The only alternative i can think of is to somehow run the real
trajectory planner and redirect its actual commanded waypoints away from
the joint controllers and into your runtime estimator.

That might be useful for other reasons too (better bounds checking,
easier testing of the TP, etc), but it'll be slower than either of the
two current estimators.

--
Sebastian Kuzminsky