On 3/19/2015 7:30 AM, Mark Wendt wrote:

> That might be kinda tough.  SCSI cables were usually 15' or less because of
> the SCSI signal strength limitations.  You may have to get one of those
> specially made.

cableclub.com will manufacture whatever you want, just about any
connector on either end, wired up how you want, and do it with molded
connectors with strain reliefs, as few as one piece, without charging a
fortune for it.

Or at least they would some years ago when I needed a custom external
SCSI cable not available anywhere "off the rack". IIRC it was a DB25 to
HD50 to connect an external Magneto-Optical drive to a Macintosh.

---