Hello Nicklas
look at
http://wiki.linuxcnc.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?HalSchematicsUsingGschem
there are libraries too

please realize these are only for info
the project was unfinished as i was disappointed in the view scale
and how to handle threads.
in general the drawings are just too big
the idea needs to have 'meta' components so the complexity can be
reduced ( like pages in hierarchical schematics)

hth
TomP tjtr33

On 04/20/2015 03:49 PM, Karlsson & Wang wrote