Looks like we're meeting again this year.

scheduling <http://doodle.com/h2dct52sepshrxcx>

What I would like to see happen this year is some 5 minute talks
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lightning_talk>
on your experiences regarding LinuxCNC / conversion projects / related.

I'm sure we can convince Rene and Nico to hold a talk about
their foc open hardware / open source drivers
<http://www.cncecke.de/forum/showthread.php?89413-stmbl-AC-Servoregler-f%FCr-Resolver>
*hint hint*

Looking forward to meeting you linuxcnc enthusiasts / developers / users.