From: "Todd Zuercher" <zuerc...@embarqmail.com>
To: "Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC)" <emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Tuesday, June 9, 2015 8:17:57 AM
Subject: Servo Drive (For Sale?)

I bought an AMC servo drive off ebay for a project I'm working on. Problem is I
didn't pay close enough attention to it's part number (DR100RE30A40NDCC) and
missed the fact that it is for resolver feedback instead of an encoder.

I just wanted a digitally controled drive with encoder feed back to run a brush
DC servo. So unless any one has a simple solution to make this drive work, I'll
offer it for sale for what I got it off ebay for ($40) plus shipping cost.

Todd Zuercher
mailto:zuerc...@embarqmail.com