Mark, no problem

did you ever have a full screen snapshot of some program
and find yourself click on _the_picture_ of a button ?
:)
BTDT

The tip off was the background picture text was fuzzy
and the overlaid schematic text was sharp

and i do use same technique in a difernt way
i make a large hi rez image of front and backsides of pcbs
mirror one
save them with an alpha channel t=so they are transparent
bring both into a schematic capture
and reverse engineer the pcb layout looking THRU the 2 images.
Then i can get a netlist and a schematic  \o/ from fotos!
TomP tjtr33